Pikachu (Rat) - 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008
People under the rat sign are usually smart and willing to accumulate wealth and to make efforts to be successful. Throughout their lives, there will be many other people who can bring great fortune to them. Thus despite timidity, most of them are happy and harmonious with others.
Compatibility - Best match: dragon, monkey, ox; Avoid: sheep, horse, rabbit, rooster
Tauros (Ox) - 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009
People born in this year are probably honest, laborious, patient, obstinate, and poor at communication. Leaders in their career may not discover their abilities. In their old age, they would be bestowed with happiness. Women are usually good wives who pay attention to children’s education, but are likely to believe others’ cajolery, so should be cautious.
Compatibility - Best match: rat, snake, rooster; Avoid: dragon, horse, sheep, dog, rabbit
Electrabuzz (Tiger) - 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010
People born in the year of the tiger are tolerant, staunch, valiant, and respected. In their middle age, their fate may be uneven, but afterwards will enjoy a bright prospect. Their shortcoming is to project themselves before others. But most women under the tiger sign are intelligent, faithful and virtuous.
Compatibility - Best match: horse, dog; avoid: snake, monkey
Wigglytuff (Rabbit) - 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011
People born under the sign of the rabbit are gentle, sensitive, modest, and merciful and have strong memory. They like to communicate with others in a humorous manner. They cannot bear dull life, so they are good at creating romantic or interesting spice. But they lack meditative abilities and often sink money into ideas that may cause failures in their career.
Compatibility - Best match: sheep, dog, pig; avoid: rat, ox, dragon, rooster, horse
Horsea (Dragon) - 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012
People under the sign of the dragon are lively, energetic and fortunate. They often can be leaders and try to go for perfection. When they meet with difficulties, they are not discouraged. But they are a little arrogant, and impatient, and women are over- confident. If they overcome these defects, they can have a brighter future.
Compatibility - Best match: rat, monkey, rooster; avoid: dog, ox, dragon, rabbit
Arbok (Snake) - 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013
People born in the year of the snake often have a good temper, a skill of communicating, and a gracious morality, but they are likely to be jealous and suspicious. They should be cautious about discussion with others, as that might cause them to lose friendship and opportunities. Women under the sign of the snake do well in housework but are irritable. They might gradually enjoy happiness in their old age.
Compatibility - Best match: ox, rooster; avoid: tiger, monkey, pig
Ponyta (Horse) - 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014
People born in the year of the horse have ingenious communicating techniques and in their community they always want to be in the limelight. They are active, clever, kind to others, and like to join in a venture career. They cannot bear too much constraint. However they are interested in only the superficial level of an object, neglecting the essence. Once they suffer from failure, they become pessimistic.
Compatibility - Best match: tiger, sheep, dog; Avoid: rat, ox, rabbit, horse
Mareep (Sheep) - 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015
People under the sign of the sheep are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty, faith in a certain religion and a special fondness for quiet living. They cope with business cautiously and circumspectly. In their daily life, they try to be economical. Women born in this year are willing to take good care of others, but they should avoid pessimism and hesitation.
Compatibility - Best match: rabbit, horse, pig; avoid: rat, ox, dog
Mankey (Monkey) - 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016
Most people born in the Year of the Monkey are lively, flexible, and versatile. They love moving and sports. To help others they put their own business aside. When communicating, they do not like to be controlled and have a strong desire to present themselves. In their work, they will show amazing creativity. If they are not impatient and mouthy, they can gain more achievement.
Compatibility - Best match: rat, dragon; avoid: tiger, snake, pig
Pidgeot (Rooster) - 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017
Roosters are considered to be honest, bright, communicative, ambitious and warm-hearted. They might be enthusiastic about something quickly, but soon might be impassive. They have strong self-respect and seldom rely on others. As most roosters are born pretty or handsome, they might have several loves in their lives, treating each lover seriously. If they can overcome their arrogance, they will make more progress.
Compatibility - Best match: ox, dragon, snake; avoid: rooster, dog, rabbit
Growlithe (Dog) - 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018
One born in the Year of Dog has a straightforward character. In their career and love, they are faithful, courageous, dexterous, smart and warm-hearted. Most women under this sign are appealing but lack stability. Correct this defect and good fortune will come to them.
Compatibility - Best match: tiger, rabbit, horse; avoid: ox, dragon, sheep, rooster
Primeape (Boar/Pig) - 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019
People born in the Year of the Pig are honest and frank. They have a calm appearance and strong heart, but they lack patience and independence. As they do not like to talk in a roundabout way, they are thought to be unsociable. Luckily, they are tolerant and optimistic, so not until they become your friends can their virtue, advantages and fidelity to friendship be found.
Compatibility - Best match: sheep, rabbit; avoid: snake, pig, monkey
[Birth Year Not Here? More Years & Longer Description Here]
- xnekogirlx likes this
- panteradraco reblogged this from gottacatchemall and added:
- panteradraco likes this
- radishfever likes this
- anerdrunsthisblog reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- anerdrunsthisblog likes this
- theburstingrhyme reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- theburstingrhyme likes this
- squirtle-i-choose-you likes this
- yulathha reblogged this from farlanchurchs
- bkahg reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- theearthisleaking likes this
- spookydimension reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- skiyline reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- amyorden likes this
- pher0m0nes likes this
- purplecherryber reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- doogle300 reblogged this from necromanesque
- necromanesque reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- kirruaa likes this
- whiteytighties likes this
- aimeeloveless likes this
- tsunderemom reblogged this from queen--of-the-jungle
- queen--of-the-jungle reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- queen--of-the-jungle likes this
- ricecakeee reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- inkburn reblogged this from kirinyan
- purintea likes this
- theasianginger reblogged this from i-am-a-panda
- i-am-a-panda reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- imascapegoat reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- followme-ellie reblogged this from joyfulw
- miranai reblogged this from alioopwontonsoup and added:
- breathe-insanity reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- breathe-insanity likes this
- alioopwontonsoup reblogged this from katiiebishop and added:
- karmaforthesoul likes this
- ossiferko reblogged this from kordeity
- xmasuchii reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- mrwongxd reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- mrwongxd likes this
- anti--euphoria reblogged this from always-cranky and added:
- likupo likes this
- strawberrywarrior reblogged this from thesarcasmfiles
- thesarcasmfiles reblogged this from braddytalens
- lename likes this
- aperiooris reblogged this from looonggoodbyes
- looonggoodbyes reblogged this from cookiejeh
- akainamida reblogged this from gottacatchemall
- braddytalens reblogged this from the-krusty-crew